Full Set Contains:
- 2 x Café Banner Posts
- 1 x 1.2m, 1.5m or 1.8m Café Banner Cross Rail
- 1 x Printed Full Colour PVC Café Banner
- 2 x Bungee Rings and Connectors
- High quality black steel for optimum outdoor life and scratch resistance
- Sleek top designed for comfortable lifting and quick release cross rails
- 13.5kg x 360mm diameter rubber edged base provides excellent stability, prevents damage to floors and gives the option to roll rather than lift
- Unique patented ‘smooth glide’ ring allows banner to flex and eliminates wind damage associated with traditional designs
- Lower cross rail for full Disability Discrimination Act (DDA) compliance, used with sliding ring
- Eye plate for wall mounting available
- Flat packed for easy storage and transportation
- Easy to assemble. Spanner included with base/pole fixing set
Branded prices shown are for print ready artwork supplied.
Uploading your Artwork
Once you have placed your order, you'll be sent an email containing a link to upload your artwork files along with instructions on ensuring your artwork is print ready. (see Preparing your Artwork)
Sign Design Service
If you don't have any artwork, we can design it for you. Once you've placed your order for our sign design service, we'll send you an email requesting your design brief along with any images, logos and copy including preferred colours or existing marketing material. We'll then create a design and send you a .pdf proof via email. Once the design has been agreed upon after any amendments, we'll begin the printing process and the design is yours to keep for future use.
Please note: The cost of this service is an estimated cost, and for the most part an accurate representation. The design or redesign of company logos and the purchase of photo images is not included. If we think there will be an overrun of the time allocated to your design, our team will contact you to discuss this prior to starting any additional design work.
Ensure that your artwork is print ready by downloading our “Product Artwork Guidelines” PDF document before completing a template.