Keep food safe with time and temperature control with our sign. A leading cause of foodborne illness is time and temperature abuse of TCS (food requiring time and temperature control for safety) foods. TCS foods are time and temperature abused any time they’re in the temperature danger zone, 41 to 140 degrees F. This occurs when food is:
- Not cooked to the recommended minimum internal temperature.
- Not held at the proper temperature.
- Not cooled or reheated properly.
Size Available: 200 x 300mm
Material Type: Self Adhesive Vinyl
Self Adhesive Vinyl
- Glossy white vinyl sticks to most surfaces
- Peel off backing
- Suitable for indoor and sheltered outdoor use