This fire action safety sign informs the reader of 4 points that a person should do or consider during an emergency.
Be sure to appropriately display this notice so that the reader can educate themselves on what they should do in the case of an emergency.
Conforms to EN ISO 7010:2012
Size Available: 150 x 200mm | 200 x 300mm
Material Types: Self Adhesive Vinyl | Semi-Rigid Plastic | Photoluminescent PVC / Glow in the Dark
- More Information
Give clear instructions on the actions that should be taken in the event of a fire.
- Fire Action Signs provide essential, detailed information and should form part of your comprehensive fire exit and evacuation process.
- All premises' are required to undertake health and safety risk assessments and clearly mark all emergency escape routes and exits.
- Signs conform to BS 5499 and all symbols, where applicable, conform to BS EN ISO 7010:2012.
Self Adhesive Vinyl
- Glossy white vinyl sticks to most surfaces
- Peel off backing
- Suitable for indoor and sheltered outdoor use
- 1mm white notice
- Can be easily drilled or punched
- Ideal for indoor and outdoor use
- Provides temporary visibility in the dark
- 1mm thick flexible 'glow in the dark' material
- Can be drilled or punched for screw fixing