Bundle Pack of 20
These highly durable and easy to apply British Standard signs were created to aid in escape from a fire emergency.
Be sure to display this sign to indicate an exit route that progresses to the left.
Conforms to EN ISO 7010:2012
Sizes Available: 300 x 100mm | 450 x 150mm
Material Types: Self Adhesive Vinyl | Semi-Rigid Plastic
- More Information
Product Placement Guide
- Fire Escape and Fire Exit signs should be, so far as reasonably practicable, evenly spread and consistently located at the same height so that the evacuee can quickly and effectively predict the location of the next sign within the escape route.
- Signs should not be fixed to doors or sited where they may be obscured by open doors.
- Signs sited on walls should be mounted between 1.7m and 2.0m from the floor level measured from the base of the sign.
Self Adhesive Vinyl
- Glossy white vinyl sticks to most surfaces
- Peel off backing
- Suitable for indoor and sheltered outdoor use
- 1mm white notice
- Can be easily drilled or punched
- Ideal for indoor and outdoor use